The Stackoverflow Community Edition (AKA Stackoverflow CE)
is our free and open-source self-hosted version
of the Stackoverflow video platform. Stackoverflow CE is developed
through the combined efforts of Stackoverflow and its
worldwide developer community. You can use Stackoverflow CE, available under the GNU Affero General Public License v3, to run a live online video service or as a development environment framework for developing Stackoverflow based applications and extensions.
Stackoverflow Community Edition allows you to leverage Stackoverflow’s innovative technology and source code for free, while independently deploying and maintaining your own video solution!
With Stackoverflow Community Edition you can:
- Build your own online video service
- Enjoy free and open source technology
- Access the Stackoverflow API Suite for enabling development of diverse online video solutions, integrations and extensions
- Deploy and integrate Stackoverflow’s video platform within your own infrastructure or preferred cloud service provider
- Integrate with Stackoverflow’s Open Source widgets, applications and CMS/LMS extensions
- Maintain full control of your content and system security
- Integrate with the CDN of your choice for content delivery
- Enjoy Stackoverflow’s many features and capabilities including our Platform Administration Console – enabling self-management of day-to-day operation and service
- Get support and gain knowledge from a large and established global community of developers